“ERP comprises of host of Integrated functionality including Manufacturing, Inventory & Material Management, Sales and Distribution Management, Supplier and Purchase Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Resource Management. ERP acts as the central nervous system. As a fully integrated system, ERP automates allied departmental information into a single relational database. “
- ERP software is considered an enterprise application as it is designed to be used by larger businesses and often requires dedicated teams to customize and analyze the data and to handle upgrades and deployment. In contrast, it has modules like CRM, HR, Payroll, Inventory, Vendor Management, Accounting, Finance, Reports Etc.
- Separate Individual Logins
- Multiple Companies Management
- Employee management with its details leaves, payrolls, claims, benefits, its reports.
- Product planning, purchase
- Weekly, Bi-weekly & Monthly Payrolls
- Run your own SAAS Based ERP
- Financial management with complete reports
- Commercial Usage Allowed
- Ledger Manager
- Automated Payslips
- System Setup (Lookups) at One Place
ERP software promising you to connect your departments, branches, customers, suppliers, agents under a central system. ERP comprises of host of Integrated functionality including Manufacturing, Inventory & Material Management, Sales and Distribution Management, Supplier and Purchase Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Resource Management.
Human Resource Management
- ERP Human Resource Management is a suite of integrated solutions, facilitates HR operations by reducing time-intensive administrative tasks and lowering costs by deploying self-service applications.
- ERP solution offers many different sub-systems under the HR module. The subsystems are Personnel Management, Payroll Management, Claim/Refund Management, Benefits and Report Center, HR settings.
Customer Relationship Management
- ERP offers consistent and readily available customer and prospect data, allowing you to manage pre-sales activities , perform automated sales processes , deliver consistent customer service , evaluate sales and service successes and identify trends , problems and opportunities.
- ERP CRM module also facilitates control and organization of entire sales process , from offer to invoice.
Supplier and Purchase Order Management
- Purchase Module in streamlines procurement of required raw Materials, Packaging materials, sub Assembly and other non inventory materials. The procurement plan in ERP is derived from the Material Requirement Planning or a direct PO can also be indented.
- The purchase module is well integrated with the Production Planning and Inventory Control Modules and also the supply chain process.
Inventory & Material Management Module
- Inventory module in ERP facilitates the process of maintaining the exact level of stock in warehouse and helps you manage and report your inventory information. The procurement plan in ERP is derived from the Material Requirement Planning or a direct PO can also be indented.
- The functions of Inventory Control Module involves identifying inventory requirements , setting targets , providing replenishment techniques and options , monitoring item usages , reconciling the inventory balances and reporting inventory status.
- ERP Financial module is tightly integrated with all departments’ functionality and generates valuable financial reports such as General Journal Report , General Ledgers Report , Cost Center Analysis report , Management Information Report.
- The financial module in ERP provides financial functionality and analysis reports for different departments and cost centers.
- Reporting Management feature provides visibility View reports like HR reports , Payroll reports , Leave reports , Claims Reports ,Benefits reports and many more. Create your own reports using the Report engine or by writing custom database query.
Flow of ERP system
ERP acts as the central nervous system. As a fully integrated system, ERP automates allied departmental information in to a single relational database. An ERP, which formerly would have been stand-alone applications,include: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financial,Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resources, Warehouse Management and Site Settings Modules System.
- HRM : it includes Employee management ,Payroll system , Leave management , Claims , Benefits , Report Center , HR settings.
- CRM : it includes Contacts/Individuals management ,Project management , Task & Appointment management , Project Sales Quotation , Sales Order , Projects Invoices , Service management.
- IM : it includes Inventory management , Sales management , Tax Configurations , Shipping Configurations .
- FRM : it includes General Journal , General Ledger , Trial Balance , Accounts Details.
- * An Employee can login with its login email and password and manage its modules own.